Sunday, November 16, 2008

Why Heritage?

With all the Oprah Hype many people ask why heritage? It's not the cheapest I know. The truth I believe is simple: you get what you pay for. I decided to give one of our competitors a chance and what I found was interesting. First of all, I found they have a fun few products we don't and I may be visiting them again. I created a book of one of my family trips in the other program and a family trip of Heidi's on Heritage. Both took me the same amount of time. I started from scratch from uploading the pictures to publish. There are so many small differences, but what it came down to in the end was the options HM offered. I am so grateful to be part of such a great and revolutionary company!
I am embedding a copy of the book I did for Heidi below, so check it out, it was done in our free basic program and took not much more than hour. The other picture (above) is a sample of what I did for my family.


No comments: