Monday, November 17, 2008

Me again! Blogging day 2.

I just like this picture so I thought I would add it to here too. I still have a lot to learn about blogging. So any helpful tips and tricks send them my way, please. I read my blog and realized that maybe a few of you don't know about me or what I'm up to lately. So here it is: I am here in AZ. I live in a cute 3 bedroom condo with Melissa and Heidi and it's great! It's close to my parents which is great. I teach dance 3 days a week, I love ballroom dancing and I love sharing and teaching my passion to others (and I'll be honest I think I do a good job too). I also am a personal publishing consultant for Heritage Makers and I love it. What does that mean? I do workshops to help others be able to preserve their memories, pictures, and stories in beautifully bound books. It is so easy and fun! I love the company too they're innovated and personal they have a product of the future with a heart of the past.
My family's growing yet I am still praying for a family of my own. All in all life is good!

2 comments:

Kathryn Olsen said...

That is a cute picture! I'm glad you've joined the blogging world. Its a great way to keep a journal and keep in touch with people. You are a very adventurous person who is always doing something fun so this is a nice way to keep tabs on you ;). It looks like you have most of the tricks of blogging down. Thanks for sharing! :) LOVE YOU JEN!

Ammica said...

Hey, that's what I was going to say: Love you, Jen!
I'm excited to hear about you, more.