Sunday, November 30, 2008

Attach by Strings, Held Together with Heart


Every year since before we could walk we have been part of a family tradition started by my grandma Joy - our cousin puppet show. One of the greatest parts each year is the rising generation taking part.
My nephews taking getting ready to take their turn in the spotlight. Aren't they cute! They did such a good job!

I love this tradition and I love most of all what's this tradition has done. Brought us together, that's the purpose of tradition.

Jingle Bell Squawk! And our little helper!


Peek a Boo! Sorry that Wistle number looks confusing....santa? mouse?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I am grateful that I have you as an older sister. You have always been such a great example of love. Always willing to help out with a happy attitude. Thank you for being you. I love you!

Kathryn Olsen said...

What great pictures! I love the boys with their teddy bear puppets! What a fun aunt you are to all the grandkids! I know Porter always loves to go see Jenny and Heidi! If you have any more pictures of my kids send them my way! Thanks!

Joyzelle said...

Great show....great tradition and big thanks for all you did to make it happen, this year and EVERY year.

Unknown said...

Hi Jenelle! I love that you guys did puppet shows with your family. How great that is that it is still going. If you guys ever do a show, I would love to bring my kids to watch! Miss you!